Spuds, Fudge & Tales Tour*
Prince Edward Island is known worldwide for its outstanding potato crop. One of the Island's key industries, the humble spud is as much a part of our history as it is our economy. The PEI Potato Museum highlights the people, the process, the changing technology, and the phenomenal taste of its namesake.
- 2nd floor seaside rooms
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Admission to the PEI Potato Museum, featuring:
- Self-guided tour (possible personal guide upon request, depending on availability)
- Hands-on potato fudge making experience
- On-site attractions: Heritage Chapel, log barn, and Little Red Schoolhouse
- Complimentary lunch of 2 entrées
$359 + HST
Must book 48 hours in advance
One of two nights must include a Tuesday or Thursday.
Check back for our other packages as we add them.